Rules and How to enter:
1. This years Pallet Up Cycle Challenge will be held Aug 1st to Aug 31st 2017, No upload entries before or after these dates will be eligible, so get your thinking caps on and be creative
2. Produce a Video of you building a project from a one or more Pallets, The project must be 90% of the pallet wood. Accessories such as hinges, braces, brackets etc can be used but 90% must be the Pallet wood
3. Show how you break your pallet down briefly in the video, rather it be with a hammer and crowbar, circular saw, hand saw , or even an Eizzy Bar Pro, share you method to help others find their best method of breaking down there pallet
5. Upload your video to your YouTube channel. The video name must contain 2017 Pallet Up Cycle Challenge.
You may include any other description you want but it must contain 2017 Pallet Up Cycle Challenge.
6. You must be subscribed to Simply Wooden Creations on YouTube.
7. One entry per YouTube channel maximum of two entries.
&. Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject Line must contain the words 2017 Pallet Up Cycle Challenge.
The BODY of the e-mail must contain exactly as follows:
Your Entry Video URL from YouTube.
Your e-mail must be received by midnight on August 31st 2017 to qualify to enter.
Entrants are also asked to provide any other information they feel may aid in contacting them if needed.
Address, phone numbers, etc. All information provided will not be shared and will only be used for
contest communications and will not be shared or released.
Simply Wooden Creations reserves the right to modify the rules, dates, times, disqualify entries etc. as needed do to unforeseen circumstances.